What if you could get paid to be creative on a daily basis? Yes, there is a wide array of design careers where people just like you can thrive. You can be a designer in any of these creative fields-:
1) Fashion Designer- Fashion designers are professionals who design clothing accessories. Designs are sketched on paper or digitally based on a theme or inspiration and then colors, materials and textures of the final product is determined. Fashion designers study fashion trends online, in magazines and by attending fashion shows.
2) Graphic Designer- Graphic designers are professionals who create designs for marketing collateral, product illustrations, brand identities and websites using computer softwares like the Adobe Creative Suite. They merge technical skills with artistic ability to create a design that resonates with it's audience.
3) Interior Designer- Interior designers are professionals who work with interior spaces to improve the safety, functionality and aesthetic appeal of the area. They plan, research, coordinate, and manage such enhancement projects.
4) Product Designer- Product Designers identify a market opportunity, clearly defining the problem, developing a proper solution for that problem and validating the solution with real users. Until recently, a product was used only in relation to something material and often found in a retail store. Nowadays, it is coming to mean digital products as well. Apps and websites are modern products.
5) Fashion Stylist- Fashion Stylist is a consultant who selects the clothing, accessories, footwear, makeup and curates the entire look for published editorial features, music videos, concert performances and any public appearances made by celebrities, models or other public figures.
6) Jewellery designer- Jewellery Designers are professionals who design and create jewellery. Before an article of jewellery is created, design concepts are rendered followed by detailed technical drawings generated by a jewellery designer, who is trained in the architectural and functional knowledge of materials, fabrication techniques, composition, wearability and market trends.
Most design jobs combine creativity and technology into one role, which often plays a major part in developing some of our favorite forms of entertainment. While design jobs can be competitive and demanding, it's a great career path for anyone truly passionate about visual aesthetics.